[PLUG] FrontPage Extensions Setup

Robbert van Andel robbert at vafam.com
Mon Dec 23 22:47:03 UTC 2002

I'm following the instructions on setting up front page extensions, yet
am running into a problem.  I figured it would be safer to patch the
server for the extensions instead of having the stall script do it.
Following the instructions, I type:

patch –p0 <fp-patch-apache_1.3.19

I then get the following error:

./mod_frontpage.c.rej
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|--- ./src/include/httpd.h.rtr	Mon Feb 26 07:18:42 2001
|+++ ./src/include/httpd.h	Mon Feb 26 07:21:15 2001
File to patch:

This is not in the instructions on installing front page extensions.

Does anyone have any suggestions.  Would using the premade install
scripts MS provides be the one to use?  I chose not to because they
apparently overwrite the existing http daemon.

--
Robbert van Andel
Website Developer