[PLUG] search page at www.pdxlinux.org (Re: Thin Client Security)

Karl M. Hegbloom karlheg at hegbloom.net
Sun Dec 29 14:36:02 UTC 2002

Sorry if this is annoying to some people... but I just want to
advertise the presence of <URL:http://www.pdxlinux.org/search.html>,
which is the project I've been working on for the last week.

So far, only the RFC search is implemented, and that is not done yet.
If you view the HTML source, you'll see that the search output is all
wrapped in "span" elements, so that I can style it, but the stylesheet
is not written yet.  If anyone would like to do that, I would
appreciate the assistance!  We can discuss it on this thread.

Perl programmers will be interested in the source code visible via
that CVS link in the top navbar.  Look in the PLUG module for the .pm
parts, and in the website one for the HTML::Mason parts.

Any good ideas?