[PLUG] [Q] Adaptec 28160 card

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Tue Dec 31 05:03:03 UTC 2002

I'm looking at new bunch of SCSI stuff but still caught with a CD-ROM,
CD-R, and tape drive that uses non-LVD interfaces.  Currently I have two
SCSI cards installed but there have been some IRQ conflicts and issues so
I want to get down to one card.  According to Adaptec the 29160 will
maximize performance for legacy devices without affecting LVD performance.

   Anyone have experience with a situation like this and/or this card?

TIA,
Rod