[PLUG] [Q] Adaptec 28160 card

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Tue Dec 31 10:31:03 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Roderick" == Roderick A Anderson <raanders at acm.org> writes:

Roderick> Well there is a North Idaho Linux Users Group
Roderick> (http://nilug.org) but the membership is pretty slim right
Roderick> now.  The really sad part is I'm the longest using Linux
Roderick> user and the only one I know of that 'works' with it daily.
Roderick> It became my desktop at home in 1994.  My present job has me
Roderick> stuck behind a WinXP system and does it suck.

I presume you know about cygwin.  Not the same thing, but it does
remove some of the sting.

--
Russell Senior         ``I've seen every kind of critter God ever made,
seniorr at aracnet.com      and I ain't never seen a meaner, lower, more