[PLUG] pop3 account

Sean Whitney sean at fork.com
Wed Jul 3 00:58:53 UTC 2002

I have a pop3 mail account with gmx.net in Germany and all was working fine
until this weekend.  Now I have 67 messages stuck in the queue and they're
not coming out.

I have telnetted to port 110 and authenticated in, deleted the top message on
the queue (several times).  This has worked for me before when someone sent
me something too big.

I have sent a email (in english, with a german apology) to
postmaster at gmx.net, but no avail.

Anyone know any good tools to debug pop3?
Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it?

Sean
--
The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of an approaching train.