[PLUG] Need ideas of where to go to get online

mikeraz at patch.com mikeraz at patch.com
Wed Jul 3 16:09:03 UTC 2002

On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 08:05:58AM -0700, Jon Jacob typed:
> Are there any good places around town to go where I can take my laptop
> and get online.  I don't have wireless (yet) but would still like to
> find a place where I can go and work with my laptop.

The local wireless nerds operate a few publically accessable wireless
points in town.  See http://www.personaltelco.net/

Sites include:

	Billy Reeds on MLK
	Pioneer Courthouse Square
	The south park blocks
	Psychonautical Suppy (bookstore) on Belmont
	The youth hostle on Hawthorne
	The Pittock Block in Downtown

--
    Michael Rasmussen  aka  mikeraz
   Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity

   "They that give up essential liberty to obtain
				-- Benjamin Franklin

   and the fortune cookie says:
The days just prior to marriage are like a snappy introduction to a
tedious book.