[PLUG] Intel looking for Perl and/or Ruby programmers

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Jul 3 16:56:35 UTC 2002

>>>>> "ptkwt" == ptkwt  <ptkwt at aracnet.com> writes:

ptkwt> I'm contracting out at Intel Ronler Acres and my boss' boss just came by
ptkwt> asking if I know of any folks who know Perl or Ruby who are available to
ptkwt> work immediately on a contract basis...

ptkwt> Sooo.... if you know Perl and/or Ruby and are reasonably experienced in
ptkwt> either of those languages please send me an email with a resume (text
ptkwt> please) and I'll pass it on.

Heh.  I wonder if I could apply... :)