[PLUG] July 9th CRIME Meeting at Verizon, 10-Noon

Zot O'Connor zot at whiteknighthackers.com
Mon Jul 1 18:25:34 UTC 2002

CRIME meeting 9 Jul 2002 @ 10AM @ Verizon Airtouch

PROCESS-BASED SECURITY

SAGE Inc. will be presenting the concepts behind Process-Based Security,
the technology utilized in BRICKServer Secure Web Appliance.

In addition there will be a hacking demo with a break in of a Windows
Server, Linux Server and a BRICKServer Secure Web Appliance.

There will also be announcements relevant to the contest for hacking
into a BRICKServer online since last meeting.

Lunch will be hosted at Monogolian BBQ.

C.R.I.M.E. meets in the Verizon (Airtouch) Cellular building (Take I-5
South to Carmen Drive. The building is on the West side [Tigard side] of
the Freeway). The meeting room is in the back of the building. The talk
begins at 10:00 a.m.The street address is 15575 Sequoia Pkwy, Tigard

http://crime.whiteknighthackers.com/meetings.php3.

--
Zot O'Connor

http://www.ZotConsulting.com