[PLUG] Exim question

Michael Smith codeyeti at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 18:07:43 UTC 2002

in /etc/aliases (maybe /etc/mail/aliases), put a line like this:

user: user at anotherdomain

Then run "newaliases" for it to take effect.

Another way is to use procmail or a .forward file in the user's home
directory.  That way, the user can change where their mail is forwarded if
they need to.

--Mike

--
"Ask a Soviet engineer to design a pair of shoes and he'll come up with
something that looks like the boxes that the shoes came in; ask him to