[PLUG] removing old RH up2date kernel versions

mark hedlund hedlunch at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 5 11:39:08 UTC 2002

For some reason, (fear of screwing up really bad) redhat has not had many rpms
that delete old kernels for a long time now. If your not booting from a kernel and
you don't think you'll need it for anything, you can delete it. If your not sure
if you need it, have a copy of toms root boot handy, rename it, and reboot.
mark