[PLUG] Re: RH 7.2 Modem problems

Bob Pace conda1212 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 5 22:21:00 UTC 2002

Sirs, I am having problems with RH 7.2 reading my modem.  I am using the
KDE platform.  I have a "Winmodem" that is installed on the board,
however, I am using a US Robotics external modem.  RH is only
recognizing the Winmodem, and is not recognizing the external modem.  I
have gone into Hardware search, however, RH still only recognizes the
Winmodem, which doesn't work with Linux.  I have gone through this
problem before, but I forgot how I fixed it.  HELP!  Any assistance
would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Bob Pace