[PLUG] Bounces copied to Postmaster

Don Buchholz don at truedisk.com
Fri Jul 5 22:31:35 UTC 2002

#1) My sendmail.cf file has these lines in it.

  # who (if anyone) should get extra copies of error messages
  #O PostmasterCopy=Postmaster

If your's has the option activated, maybe that's all that really
needs to be changed.

Now, I know we're also not supposed to edit sendmail.cf directly
anymore.  There's some 'sendmail.mc' (I think) which is supposed
to be changed, m4'd, and then a new sendmail.cf is cranked out.

Caveat! I'm not really doing much with mail.  (Just being lazy
and letting EasyStreet deal with spam rejection, virus scanning,
etc.)

#2)  No downside ... unless you have correspondents who just
can't seem to get your address right, and aren't of mind to
learn how to do it right.

- Don