[PLUG] Free Printer

Sean Whitney sean at fork.com
Mon Jul 8 14:24:26 UTC 2002

I have a epson 600 color inkjet that needs a good home.  I don't use it
enough to keep it working.  It needs to be hooked up to a windows machine and
have the head cleaned about 20 times to clean out the head.  Then it works
fine.  If it's used regularly it will work fine, works great under linux,
w/samba you name it.
I would prefer to give it to some of the PLUG underemployed, or undergraduate
students.  Otherwise it's going to Freegeek.
I'm in Vancouver.

Sean
--
There is only one way to be happy by means of the heart -- to have none.
		-- Paul Bourget