[PLUG] The perfect spam filter

Shahms E. King shahms at shahms.com
Tue Jul 9 16:31:03 UTC 2002

I use Cyrus and Sieve to do much the same thing and have it split:
those rules of whose functioning I have no doubt I set to the sieve
equivalent of /dev/null and new rules or rules which I know *might*
catch legitimate emails I have dump into spam and occasionally I go
through "Select All->Delete->Expunge" if I don't see any emails I want
to keep.  Much better than having to manually delete the mails from my
inbox that are spam.  Still have to deal with (some) of them, but it's
much more managable.

--Shahms