[PLUG] Thinkpad wakeup problem

Michael Smith codeyeti at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 17:40:00 UTC 2002

I think there's a script that you can run on suspend and wake-up.  In the
world of debian, it's something like /etc/apmd/post-wake.  Just make it
either restart the cardmanager or rescan the slots.  The debian package asks
you which one you want to do.  I forget which one I use, I just know that it
works ;^)

--Mike