[PLUG] Thinkpad wakeup problem

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Tue Jul 9 20:06:52 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Heinlein <heinlein at attbi.com> writes:

Paul> On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Richard Steffens wrote:
>> Any other ideas before I reboot?

Paul> Yeah, gather some info before the reboot and compare it to what
Paul> you get when things are working correctly:

Paul> $ lsmod > /tmp/old.lsmod $ route > /tmp/old.route $ ifconfig >
Paul> /tmp/old.ifconfig

Paul> Once you've rebooted [...]

Heh.  On the planet where I come from, /tmp is wiped on a
reboot. Greetings Earthling!  We come in Peace!  ;-)

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible