[PLUG] Thinkpad wakeup problem

Michael Smith codeyeti at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 21:36:01 UTC 2002

I checked, and debian has an /etc/apm/event.d that it runs whenever it suspends
or resumes.  It has a pcmcia script in there which starts and stops the pcmcia
driver whenever you make an apm event.  It's all configured via
/etc/pcmcia/apm.conf  which has one line in it... on or off.

Gluck Auf
--Mike

--
"Ask a Soviet engineer to design a pair of shoes and he'll come up with something
that looks like the boxes that the shoes came in; ask him to make something that