[PLUG] WebMail Package

mikeraz at patch.com mikeraz at patch.com
Wed Jul 10 15:54:34 UTC 2002

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 08:42:25AM -0400, Patrick Leckey typed:
> 	Ok, so my roommates now want me to set them up with portable e-mail accounts on my server like I have for
> myself, by they are *nix illiterate.  The obvious solution: webmail.  So, what are your favourite webmail packages and
> why?

IMAP running on port 8080 to get through the corporate firewall?

SysAdmin Magazine just had an article on squirrelmail.  The author
considered it a "no contest" winner.

--
      Michael Rasmussen  aka  mikeraz
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity

 "They that give up essential liberty to obtain
		-- Benjamin Franklin

   and the fortune cookie says:
That feeling just came over me.
		-- Albert DeSalvo, the "Boston Strangler"