[PLUG] FWIW: linux notebook date/time problem solved

dh at mda.huntbros.net dh at mda.huntbros.net
Wed Jul 10 22:11:10 UTC 2002

You may want to try netdate(1) along with hwclock(1) in an automated
timekeeping scheme.

To save you time if you try netdate, I've included my current top 12
favorite level-2 public ntp servers follow. These were culled from a very
large list and selected for reliability, short netlag-times, and relative
agreement of reported timesignals.
	cs.columbia.edu
	CYAN.SRV.cs.cmu.edu
	eagle.tamu.edu