[PLUG] SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT: July PLUG Meeting

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Thu Jul 11 05:20:36 UTC 2002

			 MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

		    The Portland Linux/Unix Group
			      will meet
		      7 PM Thursday Jul 11, 2002
				  at
			It's a Beautiful Pizza
		       <www.BeautifulPizza.com>
			   3342 SE Belmont
			   Portland, Oregon

			     PRESENTATION

			   Problem Session
		     We will discuss short topics

      I'm late announcing this meeting because I haven't been
      able to line up a speaker for July.  It has been a problem
      as we will not have a projector available and a lot of
      people are out of town on vacation.

      However, come and order Pizza and beer and we will
      discuss whatever comes up.  We have done this in the past
      and it actually works out well to have a session devoted
      to problems and short topics from time to time.

          Agenda:

              7:00 - 7:30  Business
                   We will discuss the status of our ongoing projects
                   including the monthly hands on clinics, PLUG for
                   Education, etc.

              7:30 - 8:30  Presentation

                   See above

              9:00 - ...  Beer
                   Instead of going to The Lucky Labrador like usual,
                   we are have beer and pizza during the meeting.

                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist
                                          Portland Linux/Unix Group
                                          1440 NE 59th
                                          Portland, Oregon 97213
                                          (360) 260-2066 land
                                          (541) 730-5285 cell
                                          dmandel at pdxLinux.org

          P.S.  The Mid Willamette Valley Linux Users Group meets
                at 2 PM on first Saturday of the month at Peak Inc in
                Corvallis.
                See http://lug.peak.org/ for details.

          P.S.  The Eugene Linux Users Group meets regularly.
                See http://www.euglug.org for details.

   David Mandel, Product Manager       http://www.MicroSharp.com
                          Other Affliations
   David Mandel                        http://www.DavidMandel.com