[PLUG] MWVLUG SECOND MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

Cooper Stevenson cooper at linux-enterprise.net
Thu Jul 11 15:51:12 UTC 2002

             M E E T I N G  A N N O U N C E M E N T

WHEN:    Saturday, July 13

WHERE:   P.E.A.K, Inc.
         1600 SW Western at 15th
         Corvallis, OR
         For a map: http://www.peak.org/peak_info/peak-map.html

AGENDA:  1:00 - 2:00 p.m. New User's Hour
         2:00 - 2:30 p.m. ``In The News''
         2:30 - 3:00 p.m. Group Business -- Do We Organize?
         3:00 - 4:00 p.m. Presentation ``Installing Flight Gear''

With summer here, people are getting out to take in the good weather.
This month I would like to give a presentation on installing the Open
Source ``Flight Gear'' on your computer. Very fun to play. Very not fun
when your wife notices her load averages jump because you are running it
on her machine through the network!

Enclosed is a screenshot of FlightGear in action.

Cooper Stevenson        |cooper at metasource.us
UNIX/Linux Consultant   |PH: (541)791-1322
MetaSource Technologies |www.metasource.us