[PLUG] Qwest DSL Blues: Help

Jon Jacob jon at manymoons.net
Thu Jul 11 19:47:29 UTC 2002

About six months ago, I had the same issues.  I used minicom to
communicate with it.  If you google for minicomm and Cisco 678, you can
get help from the following pages:  (I can't remember exactly how I did
this, but I remember that there was lots of help on the web in relation
to minicomm.)

http://www.getnet.com/~awagner/Page4.html
http://www.ssc.com/pipermail/linux-list/2002-January/021926.html

Hope that helps.

If you are still struggling, give me a holler.  Ultimately, I remember I
made the connection to the router with minicomm and then my ISP (not
qwest) walked me through what commands to use to set it up.