[PLUG] Cheap Colocation For Little Used Server

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Jul 12 22:26:14 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Brent" == Brent Rieck <bsr at spek.org> writes:

Brent> You might try Internet Arena for colocation, they start cheap and you
Brent> get what you pay for.. but I believe they start at round $100/mo for a
Brent> few IPs and something like 2Mbits of bandwidth.

Internet Arena is dead.  The grovelling carcass that remains should
get no more sane dollars thrown at it.

So says a former inhabitant of the facility (me), after numerous
outages and route messes in the past six months, and the realization
that the racks are "manned" only 10-6 mon-fri, with NO ONE available
to even reboot a box on the weekend, and no access to customers except
during business hours.

InetArena - once a fine place, now a sewer pit.

Please stop sending business there.