[PLUG] Problem w/ swap

Keith n6jpa at attbi.com
Fri Jul 12 23:21:40 UTC 2002

 I had a file go into a loop and max out my HD to 100%.
The problem now appears to be that the swap partition
is no longer functioning. I also have a new device
that is mounted /dev/shm, here is the fstab file:

LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext3    defaults        1 2
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
/dev/hdb3               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              iso9660 noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto    noauto,owner,kudzu 0 0
/dev/hda1		/mnt/hda		vfat	noauto,user,ro	0 0

When I do a df command only the /dev/hdb1 and /dev/hdb2 are displayed.
Any ideas on what I should do?

--
Best Regards,  Keith
NW Oregon Radio http://n6jpa.home.attbi.com/ Church of the Bourne Again