[PLUG] Hire the Best

Alex Daniloff alex at daniloff.com
Fri Jul 12 22:57:47 UTC 2002

Hi,
I would advise you to take off your pink glasses and look around with
the sober eyes.
The problem with honest resumes and lieing on the interviews
is not a problem with somebody's personality.
It's a problem with the whole system.
Everybody lies in this country salesmen,lawyers,doctors, CEO's,
politicians, church, mass media and presidents.
It's a culture of total lie and deception.
In order to sell something you have to highlight advantages of your
product, hide its drawbacks and mix with the dirt all your
competitors.

Telling the truth will always hurt you, the same as lieing and being
caught.
So, keep your balance, lie smart and don't be caught.
And you'll be OK.

Don't you think that criminals in this country are being punished not
for what they did, but because they were caught?

Alex

> On Fri, 12 Jul 2002 13:40:48 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:
>
> >The natural question on my mind, is there any hope for honest
resumes?

> >And the next question, how should I benchmark my abilities so that
I don't