[PLUG] Hire the Best

Preston Crawford prestonc at crawfordsolutions.com
Sat Jul 13 00:31:59 UTC 2002

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Alex Daniloff wrote:

> Everybody lies in this country salesmen,lawyers,doctors, CEO's,
> politicians, church, mass media and presidents.
> It's a culture of total lie and deception.

Thank you for saying this. As someone about to be layed off because of a
merger and head count I know too well that the current economy screws the
little guy and that's in large part because so many wealthy individuals,
so many executives, so many brokers and politicians and news anchors and
analysts lied because lying made them rich. Now real lives are being
ruined. Real people are being hurt. And I didn't lie. So what did I do
wrong?

Preston