[PLUG] Hire the Best

Kelly Guimont verso at mac.com
Sat Jul 13 03:13:20 UTC 2002

On 7/12/02 1:40 PM, "Jason Dagit" <dagit at engr.orst.edu> wrote:

> The natural question on my mind, is there any hope for honest resumes?
>
> And the next question, how should I benchmark my abilities so that I don't
> claim too much?
>
> Jason

I'd say that the best thing you could do is find out when the PLUG resume
database is going to go live (if it has I fully missed it) and put a
realistic resume there. (It is my fond fond wish that) People searching that
database for someone are going to be able to figure out that you're a bright
guy and have it together.

..She said, reading yet another job posting for a Linux person, MCSE
required...

Sigh.
-Kelly

"You're a liar and a thief."