[PLUG] Hire the Best

Carla Schroder pluglist at bratgrrl.com
Fri Jul 12 21:43:14 UTC 2002

I have RH 7.3 and 7.2. 7.3 is great.

I await for Gnome 2 to attain stability. Never have liked Nautilus, it is
supposed to be much improved.

If you're running an RH server, can't see much reason to upgrade. However for
desktop duties 7.3 is a big improvement over 7.2. PS: avoid all gui tools but
Webmin. Webmin does not hose config files.

Of course it's a Linux group, can't you tell by the strong opinions on every
single little thing?  :)

Carla