[PLUG] Hire the Best

Prutzer techmage at aracnet.com
Sat Jul 13 15:53:41 UTC 2002

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002 17:31:59 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Alex Daniloff wrote:
>
>> Everybody lies in this country salesmen,lawyers,doctors, CEO's,
>> politicians, church, mass media and presidents.
>> It's a culture of total lie and deception.
>
>Thank you for saying this. As someone about to be layed off because of a
>merger and head count I know too well that the current economy screws the
>little guy and that's in large part because so many wealthy individuals,
>so many executives, so many brokers and politicians and news anchors and
>analysts lied because lying made them rich. Now real lives are being
>ruined. Real people are being hurt. And I didn't lie. So what did I do
>wrong?
>
>Preston
You didn't do anything wrong. You did what was right.

Regardless of what others may say, I want to tell the truth and be
known for being honest, than to make $100,000 a year by lying.

If we allow ourselves to lie because others do it, then we promote
that lying is okay. Is this what you teach your children?

The first step of a journey begins by placing one foot in front of
another. If you want the world to be better, then start by making your
part of it better. No matter how small a step it is, it is a step in
the right direction.

and now, back to more on topic  thoughts.
Prutzer

Sed Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?