[PLUG] Gcombust problem - How to burn CD-RW

Stephen Liu satimis at writeme.com
Sat Jul 13 15:45:00 UTC 2002

Hi All Guys

I have Gcombust newly installed on RH7.3 which has an IDE CD-Writer and an IDE
CD-ROM

When I started to burn a CD-RW, following warning pop-up

Cdrecord 1.10 (i666-pc-linux-gnu Copyright (C) 1995-2001 Jorg Schilling
TOC Tye: 1 = CD-ROM
scsidev: '0,6,0'
scsibus: 0 target: 6 lun: 0
Linux sg driver version: 3.1.22
/usr/bin/cdrecord: No such file or directory.  Cannot open SCSI driver.
/usr/bin/cdrecord: for possible targets try 'cdrecord -scanbus'.  Make sure
you are root

Kindly advise how to proceed.  Furhermore I don't want to burn CD at root.
How to make it works as user.

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Liu