[PLUG] New drive quandary

briand at aracnet.com briand at aracnet.com
Sat Jul 13 22:07:24 UTC 2002

Ken,

If it's just going to be a backup system then the choice is not
important.

I'd just stick with ext2 - well supported, mature and you shouldn't
care about fsck's.

If you do care about fsck's and want a journaling system then I
recommend reiserfs.  I've been using it for quite a while with 0
problems.

Brian