[PLUG] Cheap Colocation For Little Used Server

Cooper Stevenson cooper at cooper.stevenson.name
Sat Jul 13 15:18:45 UTC 2002

All;

I have co-located hosted my MetaSource sight at Kattare based in
Corvallis. I must tell you that I have been very happy with the results.

Nathan is very knowledgeable and helpful. Most of all from a business
standpoint, I have had zero downtime with his services.

After an initial setup fee (not much) I believe it is $10.00 p/Gig of
bandwidth. Please do not quote me on this but it is not very expensive.

What I enjoy most about the service is the ability to view statistics on
a daily basis. Kattare uses Webalizer to break down the access to your
sight by total bandwidth, which links were accessed, and the referring
page.

Bar graphs show you how your sight is doing.

I have better things to do than worry about my web sight!

-Cooper

Cooper Stevenson        |cooper at metasource.us
UNIX/Linux Consultant   |PH: (541)791-1322
MetaSource Technologies |www.metasource.us