[PLUG] OT- Re: Gallic Humor - was: Hire the Best

guy1656 guy1656 at ados.com
Mon Jul 15 17:30:41 UTC 2002

Reply regarding Re: [PLUG] Hire the Best from J Henshaw:

: > guy1656 wrote:
: > > Reply regarding Re: [PLUG] Hire the Best from Neil Anuskiewicz:
: > > : And then have the gaul to complain about how corporations run
: > >
: > > Yeah - blame the French for everything! ;-)
: > >
: > > GLL
:
: For my part,  blaming is not the object.
:
: Recognizing problems honestly,  however,  is the first step towards fixing
: it. True? I always offer solutions when I complain.
: There is a soluton, and it was VERY well-stated, I think,  by Neil
: Ankskeuwitz (sp?)

For those who didn't 'get it,' read up on 'Asterix.'

GLL,

(who had more than one uncle
who smoked 'Gaulois' cigarettes.)

Hint: gall, Gaul ...