[PLUG] Would you consider donating to the OSU ACM? (To hear R MS?)

Miller, Jeremy JMILLER at ci.albany.or.us
Mon Jul 15 18:37:13 UTC 2002

> I humbly offer my deck/backyard/bbq/costco burgers if Linus
> were to come and
> speak. I'd be more than happy to do my part. I don't know a
> lot about beer,
> so I'd need someone else to head up the "free as in beer" department.

My deck/yard probably isn't big enough, but I do have an excellent grill and
would love to chip in on something like that.  :)  (How cool... have Linus
up for a big BBQ/beer party!).

If something like that arises, and additional cooking surfaces are needed,
let me know. :)

It's a Traeger (hand-built in Mt. Angel) wood-pellet grill.  (Texas
version.)  I'd be more than happy to haul it someplace for an event like
that.

> (I can't code, I have to make up for it somehow! You want
> cheese on that
> burger?)

Yes!  And some brats, too please.  Maybe even some BBQ salmon, to really
give a NW style welcome. :)