[PLUG] Need Audio Record: $20

Kyle Accardi sandbox at pacifier.com
Mon Jul 15 22:14:40 UTC 2002

Problem solved.  No mixer input was selected as the record source.  I knew
better, but it was late.  (I had to be reminded and the twenty bucks was
changed to beer for the helpful plugger).

Finally got Audigy 1.1 to compile and it is working fine.

I got to thinking, does PLUG have a treasury of any sort?  I'm sure there
must be expenses incurred at some point.

Would be cool for folks that wish to express their thanks to the list to
have a place to dump donations.

Cheers,
Kyle Accardi
happily recording Uncle Mort again...