[PLUG] Would you consider donating to the OSU ACM? (To hear R MS?)

Kelly Guimont verso at mac.com
Tue Jul 16 05:33:06 UTC 2002

On 7/15/02 10:15 PM, "Neil Anuskiewicz" <neil at pacifier.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Miller, Jeremy wrote:
>
>> My deck/yard probably isn't big enough, but I do have an excellent grill and
>> would love to chip in on something like that.  :)  (How cool... have Linus
>> up for a big BBQ/beer party!).
>
> Cool! I bet if Linus were to come up here we would not have much trouble
> finding someone willing to host it. I would be willing to host it but my
> backyard is not particularly big either. However, I would host it in a
> minute if there were not a bigger backyard available. :-)

Geez you guys, how much backyard are we talking here? My yard is by no means
vast, but I'm happy to offer it...should I expect an invasion like I'm some
sort of small country or what??

<Kelly breaks out her Snip-O-Matic>

>> Yes!  And some brats, too please.  Maybe even some BBQ salmon, to really
>> give a NW style welcome. :)
>
> Now your talking. I think barbecue Salmon in particular would be awesome.

I have the perfect bbq salmon recipe too. Should my backyard (see above) not
do the trick, I'll at least bring a recipe and some salmon or something. (:

-Kelly
"Would it help if I got out and pushed?"
"It might!"