[PLUG] Torvalds World Tour (well, OR anyway)

Kelly Guimont verso at mac.com
Tue Jul 16 17:14:48 UTC 2002

Like I don't already have enough to say, I'll chime in again here...

What if we were to explicitly invite the fam to come with him? I mean, how
often do you think *he* gets invited to speak or whatever as opposed to an
invitation for him and his family? We certainly have enough stuff to
entertain a family for a few days.

It might be an interesting angle if we wanted to pursue this crazy idea any
further. (:

-Kelly

"I'd just as soon kiss a Wookiee!"
"I can arrange that!"