[PLUG] Cybercrime Security Background Check

Alex Daniloff alex at daniloff.com
Wed Jul 17 14:48:25 UTC 2002

What if a hacker is working in the command prompt only?
Should a keyboard be considered as dangerous as a mouse?
What about trackballs, glidepoints and other periferals?

Sometimes US Congress looks like a branch of psychiatric or mental
facility.
Why don't we switch to a direct democracy rather than be ruled
by the bunch of corrupt idiots with unlimited terms?

Alex