[PLUG] Would you consider donating to the OSU ACM? (To hear R MS?)

Miller, Jeremy JMILLER at ci.albany.or.us
Wed Jul 17 16:09:26 UTC 2002

I was actually thinking about just that.  Thought we should hash through
things a bit first.

And the person with the venue (backyard, if not doing a park or anything)
should probably be the one to ask.

Just be sure to give him a link to the list archive (incl. all of related
subject lines) so he can see all of the ideas if he likes, and maybe get a
laugh or two out of them.

Another thought... perhaps moving part of it out of Portland to someplace a
little more out of the way would help keep the guest list smaller, and cut
down on random drop-ins and party crashing. :)

Anyone up for a BBQ at Lake Owyhee?

:P

Jeremy