[PLUG] Resolved: Cheap Colocation For Little Used Server

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Jul 18 00:15:24 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Jason" == Jason Van Cleve <jason at vancleve.com> writes:

Jason> Makes me wonder what sort of market there is for low-grade colo
Jason> facilities.  In all this research, I hardly found any businesses
Jason> offering less than $200/month.

What were you looking for?  www.sprocketdata.com had solutions for far
cheaper than that.  Heck, I'm *leasing* my own 800mhz box with 40G of
disk and 15G/month transfer for $150/month.  If your solution requires
more than www.stonehenge.com, I'd not call it low-grade colo. :)