[PLUG] PHP Book Recommendations

Jon Jacob jon at manymoons.net
Thu Jul 18 15:51:30 UTC 2002

I have never really found any books for PHP that I thought were worth
buying.  There is one exception.  The PHP Development Cookbook is very
good.  It is published by Sams.  I learned a lot from it, but it is
nothing like the Llama book.

I will be one of the first in line when O'Reilly puts out their PHP
book.