[PLUG] Linux Fax Server

Matt Alexander m at netpro.to
Fri Jul 19 18:37:25 UTC 2002

I was asked to setup a fax server so we can eliminate the numerous fax
machines around our company and just use printers instead.  Has anyone had
any good success with this on Linux?  The server would have several modems
for each fax number and then I'd like the faxes to go to a particular
printer, depending on which phone number the fax came in on.  Also, the
user should be able to send faxes out as well, but I'm not sure how this
would work.  We have a mixture of Windows and Linux desktop systems.
Thank you for any suggestions.
~M