[PLUG] mandrake to slackware

r0bbY russell aka MaTcHBoY matchboy at tearitalldown.com
Fri Jul 19 20:42:01 UTC 2002

thanks for the advice...
I'm vi-friendly...emacs friendly.
I was more interested in just the actual stablity was that far superior to
mandrake that I should reinstall my system with slackware rather then use
mandrake again.
I'd almost consider debian, if I had download the ISO for it today and not
slackware.

I would like to take more control over my system...which is my initial
desire for slackware. Using mandrakes tools make me lazy, and I find myself
trying to use their gui for config stuff. (bad habits are hard to break)

thanks for the tips..

:wq