[PLUG] SMB Printer

Eli Stair eli.stair.lists at attbi.com
Sun Jul 21 15:38:42 UTC 2002

I haven't set up printing from a linux to win box before, but SAMBA
lots of times.  If the win box is running 2000 or XP, it uses encrypted
passwords (always a good idea), and you may have to explicitly set
that in the configuration.  This is the case with SAMBA, I would
imagine it is the same when using remote printers as files.

Just something to look into, it may not be the problem :)

Cheers,

/eli