[PLUG] DSL configuration help needed

Eric Jahn ejahn at worksystems.org
Sun Jul 21 18:36:31 UTC 2002

After days of trying to do this myself, I've realized I'm in over my
head.  I've switched from Qwest DSL/ISP to Covad DSL/ISP and use Redhat
Linux 7.3.  It's mostly set up, but I need some troubleshooting done on
the router (Cisco 678) or some other configuration settings.  If anyone
on this list is very familiar with DSL configuration and the Cisco 678,
I would be happy to compensate you for your time.  I'm in the Hawthorne
area and can be reached at 503.890.0669 (cell) or 503.239.4965 (home).
Thanks, please respond directly to me (not to entire list).  Thanks!