[PLUG] Please look at http://new.pdxlinux.org

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Tue Jul 23 02:15:05 UTC 2002

On 22 Jul 2002, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:

> On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 09:03, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
>
> >   http://new.pdxlinux.org/
>
> Everyone please look again.

I don't know about everyone else, but I find that combination of black
lettering on a dark blue background for the header to be difficult to
read.  I have occasionally encountered sites that use it heavily, and
usually develop a headache very quickly when I try to use them.  Of
course, maybe I am just unusually sensitive to that color combination.