[PLUG] Drawing app for flowcharts etc...

Mike Witt mike at computer-arts.net
Tue Jul 23 03:04:45 UTC 2002

"Karl M. Hegbloom" wrote:

> dia isn't bad.  It stores the diagram in an XML form, and there are a
> couple of compilers out there that can take a dia UML diagram and
> generate code stubs and data structures from it.  One takes UML and
> outputs SQL.

Okay, this might turn out to be a stupid question, but on your
dia "File" menu - is there a way to save files?  I have New, Open,
Preferences, PlugIns, exit.  One I make a new drawing I can't figure
out any way to save it. Maybe I need to download a more "complete"
version, but I just thought I'd ask.  (Mine also has nothing in the
help menu but a thing that will display the version - 0.88.1)

-Mike