[PLUG] Good linux book

Jason Dagit dagit at engr.orst.edu
Tue Jul 23 18:28:05 UTC 2002

Sorry Russ.  It's my fault for not being a good communicator.  I meant
that your email was not flaming or flame bait.  It did contain strong
opinions, so I just meant to send a reminder that it was not a flame or
flame bait.

But I read my reply again today and I see that it didn't sound like what I
meant...In reality, I should have hit cancel last night instead of send.

Sorry,
Jason