[PLUG] ht://Dig on http://new.pdxlinux.org/search.html -- Please test.

Karl M. Hegbloom karlheg at pdxlinux.org
Wed Jul 24 18:28:47 UTC 2002

Please test this and see if it finds what you want.  Search for anything
you like; I've installed just about every documentation package
available in Debian.

It indexes those, including the Internet RFC's and Linux HOWTO's, plus
our mailing list archives.

By the way, new.pdxlinux.org is just a test site at this point, and it's
design and implementation have not been blessed or ratified by the web
team yet.  I'm just hacking to try something out wrt useing the basic
design created by pacopablo from HTML::Mason.