[PLUG] Minimizing a Linux distribution (RH)

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Wed Jul 24 19:26:48 UTC 2002

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:

[snip]
>    I'll look again and see what it says.  Wish I had a test machine again.
> Everything is being used! Damn.
[snip]

You might want to look into User-Mode Linux, that will allow you to setup
virtual Linux machines running on a Linux host for testing and other
purposes.  The latest version of Debian includes it in the distribution,
RedHat and others might also.

Of course if you are willing to pay money there is also VMWare.